Saturday, September 7, 2024

Elton John Cries as Intimate Documentary Looking Back on His Life Premieres at TIFF: ‘On My Tombstone, I Want It to Say He Was a Great Dad’ - Variety

* Elton John Cries as Intimate Documentary Looking Back on His Life Premieres at TIFF: ‘On My Tombstone, I Want It to Say He Was a Great Dad’  Variety
* Elton John Recalls Doing 'Mountains of Cocaine' with John Lennon, Was the 'Catalyst' for Yoko Ono Reconciliation  PEOPLE
* Elton John Talks Fame, Family and Coming Out: “I Was Being Honest”  Hollywood Reporter
* ‘Elton John: Never Too Late’ Review: A Doc More Interested in the Rockstar Than the Man  IndieWire
* ‘Elton John: Never Too Late’ Review: Celebratory Doc Doesn’t Whitewash Its Troubled Rock Star  TheWrap


http://dlvr.it/TCxVq8

No comments:

Post a Comment